Big Game Viewing Party at Stadium Swim
Frequently Asked Questions
When is Big Game Viewing Party?
- Big Game Viewing Party is on February 12, doors open at 11 AM & the game kicks off at 3:30 PM
How much is General Admission?
- General Admission starts at $150 for standing room. GA tickets & additional reservations for daybeds & cabanas can be made here.
What is included in my General Admission ticket?
- One Drink voucher for any beverage $18 or less in value, and access to the Big Game Buffet.
What happens in the case of inclement weather?
- This event will happen rain or shine.
Are blankets available if the weather is cold?
- Plush robes are available for purchase to keep you warm during our winter pool season
Where can I place my bets?
- We will have three Circa Sports Satellite Sportsbook kiosks available for use at the venue so no need to leave! You can also download the Circa Sports app & fund your account ahead of time at the sportsbook desk.
Where can I leave my valuables?
- We have lockers available for rent near our ticketing counter. Some seating options include personal safes as well.
Will the pools be open?
- All of our six pools and two spas will be open for guests and heated up to 104 degrees.
How big is the screen?
- The screen is 143 feet with a 14-million-megapixel LED screen for the ultimate viewing party experience.
How clean is the pool?
- The cleanest pool in Las Vegas with recirculation every hour and six times faster than in other Las Vegas pools.
Are hotel guests at Circa, The D, or Golden Gate allowed to attend?
- Hotel guests must purchase tickets to Stadium Swim for entry on the day of the Big Game.